In this newly created position you will join our accounts team supporting the business with it accounts receivable / credit control responsibilities.
We are seeking someone who can commit to part time school hours Monday – Friday and who can quickly form positive relationships with our customers, sales and accounts team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will provide a solutions focused plan to maintain the debtors ledger and be responsible for:
- Processing payments
- Effective collection of outstanding payments
- Account reconciliations
- Processing account adjustments
To be successful in this position, you will have 5 years experience in a similar position and will be able to hit the ground running. You will have:
- Great attention to detail, accuracy, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- The ability to work in a team environment and individually
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft office suite including excel
- Ability to quickly learn our internal ERP system
- Knowledge of MYOB
Tank Stream Design has a relaxed professional atmosphere and this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.