Start Your Journey With Us
Tank Stream Design offers an extensive range of quality products for the resort and outdoor markets under its family of brands, Kooringal, Millymook & Dozer, Pacific Creations and Earth Nymph. Each brand is designed, sourced and distributed from our beautiful Gold Coast location and sold worldwide by our carefully selected premium retailers.
We are on the hunt for a talented Graphic / Digital Designer to assist our Marketing team. This is an exciting and varied role suited to a new graduate or a professional with 1-2 years’ experience. If you are looking for a rewarding career that will allow you to flex your creativity as well as your organisational skills, this opportunity could be for you!
Originating on Australia’s Gold Coast, our company designs and develops unique beach-oriented lifestyle brands. Our resort clothing brands for children and adults, and our fashion accessories/headwear brands, are both market leaders. While maintaining a relatively low profile, both classifications occupy a significant premium Australian and International retail space. From humble beginnings, we have experienced continuous growth and we now wholesale our products all over Australia, New Zealand the Caribbean and the USA. We have established an excellent reputation for innovation and quality products.
About The Position
This position will suit a recent graduate and creative problem solver with multi-disciplinary skills covering graphic design, digital design, photography & videography. Joining the business at an exciting period of growth, theGraphic/Digital Designer will be involved in a variety of projects and will have the opportunity to contribute to the ongoing development of our brands’ visual identities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Catalogue, brochure, POS, in-store signage and other collateral design and print production management.
- Designing and producing ads, graphics, audio and video content for our online platforms including websites, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, EDMs and other online networks.
- Product photography – studio shoots.
- Shooting and editing video content for training and advertising material.
- Design and collate engaging social media content to grow our communities.
- Design and leverage digital platforms to increase impact, engagement and drive sales.
- Ongoing maintenance and content creation of the website and all future digital assets.
- Email marketing design.
- General marketing assistance and support including coordination and implementation of marketing projects and campaigns.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design, Marketing, Visual Communications or relevant equivalent experience.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the Adobe CC: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere.
- Excellent graphic design skills to create beautiful presentations in line with established brand identities
- Experience in MailChimp, WordPress and Magento recommended.
- A keen interest in digital, online and social media with a strong technical understanding of online platforms and digital advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent analytical and practical problem-solving skills.
- The ability to meet agreed timeframes and deadlines.
- A positive and vibrant personality with a creative mindset.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and an example of your work to email@example.com