Start Your Journey With Us
Tank Stream Design offers an extensive range of quality products for the resort and outdoor markets under its family of brands, Kooringal, Millymook + Dozer, Pacific Creations and Earth Nymph. Each brand is designed, sourced and distributed from our beautiful Gold Coast location and sold worldwide by our carefully selected premium retailers.
We are on the hunt for a talented Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer to assist our Marketing and Visual Merchandising teams. This is an exciting and varied role suited to a new graduate or a professional with 1-2 years’ experience. If you are looking for a rewarding career that will allow you to flex your creativity as well as your organisational skills, this opportunity could be for you!
With the perfect combination of organisational skills and creative flair, this role will allow you to fast forward your marketing/design career and contribute to the further growth of a successful Australian organisation.
The Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer will support Tank Stream Design’s Marketing and Visual Merchandising initiatives provided under the guidance of the Head of Marketing within both a bricks-and-mortar and eCommerce retail environment. Above all, we are looking for someone who is a great at multitasking, flexible & nimble, with a can do/positive attitude.
What you will be doing:
- Co-ordinating of go to market campaigns for new product and seasonal collection launches
- Design, development and customisation of strong, contemporary and diverse marketing collateral
- Website design and maintenance of our wholesale and retail websites
- Design, prepare and distribute internal and external marketing emails using Mailchimp
- Creating and maintaining a suite of templates for corporate and marketing use
- Assisting with the production of videos for training and marketing purposes
- Coordination and organisation of photo shoots for all brands; lifestyle & product photography
- Create engaging and eye-catching social media content for Facebook and Instagram
- Manage our social media communities providing timely responses and maintaining engagement
- Assist with the development and management of digital advertising campaigns using Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Shopping & other paid media channels
- Project coordination – quoting, creating documentation for contractors and coordinating materials
- Collating and consolidating image, VM and design assets library and general filing
- Support the Marketing and Visual Merchandising teams with all planned activities and ad hoc initiatives as they arise.
The ideal candidate:
- is a rising star looking for a head start in their career
- has a strong knowledge of the creative process
- has exceptional project management and organisational skills
- is professional, fun-loving, and doesn’t take criticism personally
- is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- is somewhat experienced with HTML and CSS and willing to become proficient on their own time
- has some experience with Shopify & WordPress
- understands the process of design for print media including terms like bleed, CMYK and DPI
- is not only artistic, but entrepreneurial and analytical
- takes pride in their work and only delivers the best quality outputs
- has a proven track record of dependability and reliability
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and an example of your work to email@example.com