Originating on Australia’s Gold Coast, our company of brands design and develop unique beach-oriented lifestyle apparel and accessories. Our resort clothing brands for children and adults, and our fashion accessories/headwear brands, are both market leaders. While maintaining a relatively low profile, both classifications occupy a significant premium Australian and International retail space. From humble beginnings, we have experienced continuous growth and we now wholesale our products all over Australia, New Zealand the Caribbean and the USA. We have established an excellent reputation for innovation and quality products.
About The Position
This position will suit a talented creative problem solver with multi-disciplinary skills covering graphic design, digital design, photography & videography. Joining the business at an exciting period of growth, the Graphic/Digital Designer will be involved in a variety of projects and will have the opportunity to contribute to the ongoing development of our brands’ visual identities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Catalogue, brochure, POS, in-store signage and other collateral design and print production management.
- Designing and producing ads, graphics, audio and video content for our online platforms including websites, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, EDMs and other online networks.
- Product photography – studio shoots.
- Shooting and editing video content for training and advertising material.
- Design and collate engaging social media content to grow our communities.
- Design and leverage digital platforms to increase impact, engagement and drive sales.
- Ongoing content creation for the website and all future digital assets.
- Email marketing design.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or relevant equivalent experience.
- Exceptional working knowledge of the Adobe CC: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere.
- Excellent graphic design skills to create beautiful artwork in line with established brand identities
- Experience in MailChimp, WordPress and Shopify recommended.
- A keen interest in digital, online and social media with a strong technical understanding of online platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent analytical and practical problem-solving skills.
- The ability to meet agreed timeframes and deadlines.
- A positive and vibrant personality with a creative mindset.